Below are the leading hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the 7 days.
1. Anna Wintour is now international main content officer at Condé Nast.
2. Condé Nast has appointed world-wide editorial directors at numerous of its titles: Amy Astley is now world editorial director of Architectural Digest, Divia Thani is now world-wide editorial director of Condé Nast Traveler, and Will Welch is now world-wide editorial director of GQ. Edward Enninful will provide as European editorial director of Vogue (together with editions in the U.K., France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.) Simone Marchetti has also been promoted to European editorial director of Self-importance Reasonable. (Entire tale right here.)
3. Natalie Kingham is now global trend officer at MatchesFashion.
4. Mario Abad, formerly trend reporter, is now style editor at PAPER.
5. Claire Stern, previously editor at Bergdorf Goodman, is now contributing editor at POPSUGAR.
6. Footwear designer Tabitha Simmons is now resourceful director at British heritage model Tanner Krolle.
7. Teyana Taylor is now resourceful director at Very Very little Issue.
8. Brian Vaughan is now govt inventive director at SHADOW.
9. There have been several hires at Infinity Creative Company (ICA): Ali Valenti is now VP, Marcus Fabro is now VIP director, Haden Spenard is now electronic manager, Delia Sullivan is now senior magnificence PR supervisor, and Rachel Kaplan is now PR manager. Maya Jimenez, Jianna LoCricchio, and Mellissa Clarkson are also now coordinators at the company.
10. Brianna Vallelong is now account govt at Creative Media Internet marketing.
11. Kith has formally partnered with Nike and the New York Knicks to generate multi-dimensional activities for the forthcoming 2020-2021 NBA year.
12. PURPLE is now symbolizing Stockholm Trend 7 days for its 2021 season.
13. Infinity Innovative Agency (ICA) is now symbolizing Coach (for Regional US and Canada), large end jewelry rental enterprise Swap, and underwear manufacturer Lounge. ICA is also now symbolizing Drake’s document label and clothes brand name, October’s Quite Own.
14. IMG Designs is now symbolizing Connor Brashier.
15. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing vegan footwear manufacturer Liberty Moses.
16. Bella PR is now symbolizing KISS and the brand names Kiss NY Professional, Ruby Kisses, i-Envy, All Mighty Bond, and Crimson by Kiss.
17. MP-IMC is now representing VSPOT Medi Spa and Norma Kamali: I Am Invincible.
18. Nobleshit Consulting is now symbolizing sports apparel firm WINWIN.